Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Heart Hurts So Badly

For a good part of my life in NTU, I've spent with DSA. First as a member, then a PR Officer, then Chairman for our nationals then Vice-Chairman for the club.

In just about 2 months, I'll be leaving for Vietnam for six months and my eyes are filling up with tears of sadness. Over the past semester, I've gotten closer and closer to DSA, to my committee, to our members... and it pains me so much that I'll be leaving my family away from home for so long... I won't get to witness all our juniors grow into more beautiful dancers, I won't get to attend endless DSA meetings in person with DSA Kallang Waves each time a topic is concluded, I won't get to watch performances, I won't get to compete with my friends, I won't get to be in all the photos, I won't get to go for all the DSA outings, I won't get to chair meetings, I won't get to sit at the booth and cut out numbers, I won't get to take photos for workshops, I won't get to teach, I won't get to encourage the juniors, I won't get to laugh with all my loves, I won't get to hug everyone, I won't get to get drunk with everyone and then be taken care of later.

Let me stop here.

My heart hurts so badly.

1 comment: