Friday, July 2, 2010

a brand new chapter

It's been terribly long since I last blogged and well, I've decided to start afresh with a "new" blog. Haha I was reading all my past postings and rantings before I set this new blog up and boy were they an eye-opener. Seriously, my comments while reading my past entries were fraught with "was I really like that?!"s and "omg, haha, thank goodness I don't do that now". Not that it's such a bad thing. I was younger, happier, less burdened with real-world stuff and more... well... open. Yes, "open" is the most appropriate word considering I felt almost voyeuristic even looking at my old photographs *shudders* youth knows no limits to public displays of unforgivably rowdy behaviour. and that's all I'm going to say. thankfully, i've grown up since :)

Well, much has happened in the past few months since I last took to the keyboard to pen my thoughts. Some were happier than others but all in all, they were good experiences that marked 21 years of my life on earth. But here's to new happier beginnings and writing off the past as memories that are better kept stashed as digital bits lost in the itnerwebs. Well, the bad ones at least!

In the meantime though, this marks the first of many happy posts about my life thus far and life to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I shudder at my older blog posts too. You're not aloooooooneeeeeee

    ReplyDelete