Tuesday, July 13, 2010

*whines* :)

hello hello hello! :) this is a seemingly happy whining-type post. Strange, because for some reason, although I am very happy and glad to be back home, I am also experiencing a never-seen-never-experienced before post-holiday blues, trauma type of syndrome. You know, concrete buildings and concrete people in an even more concrete jungle doesn't cut it for me when I've been basking in the glories of animals everywhere, cute friendly kids, being in high places, flying around in the skies, crashing waves, splashing around in seawater, serene temples, powdery sand and being a rupiah millionaire.

*happy sigh* :)

Ah, anyway, back to whining.

So i have to lament the lost of the all-hailed Adobe Creative Suites along with the unwarranted crash of my macbook. I currently feel a sense of digital creative stagnation because I can no longer photoshop my breasts to be that of a larger size. Oh phooey. How do girls/some guys even do that anyway?! Spam the bloat and contour tools? (Not that any bloating or countouring could make my breasts seemingly bigger. I'm just saying. Okay, can you please close that tab on your Firefox browser and stop checking out my boobs on Facebook? Thanks.) No really, I need to get photoshop back on my computer NOW so that I can put together digital masterpieces to be loved and awed by all, but until then, all my digital projects have come to a stand still. Yes Ethan, you will get your CAC scrapbook page when I get my photoshop! Oh just to clarify, by digital masterpieces, I meant, website designs, t-shirt designs and a scrapbook page for CAC. What... an artist I am.

And #2. I have to lament the embarkation on "my" second research paper. Whoever knew that the academic writing process could be so harrowing and well, "procastination"-inducing. Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy the process and then of course, the glory of the outcome but awww man, it's so much reading! Blah blah blah blah blah. As I always say, "How to do my PhD like that?!" Okay, I can do this, and I really should get restarted. And, one day when I finally become a Communication (maybe Sociology) Scholar and I'm the one swarming other people's brains with 500 words that explain a simple concept and sentence, I shall look back and laugh hysterically.

And finally, ye olde grande finale #3. I have been playing games like crazy on my DS. So I've finished Cooking Mama, Raving Rabbids and Diner Dash (very difficult stuff that encourages the good and very desirable quality of perseverance), but I can't seem to cook my burgers and fries fast enough in Burger Island! As of now, I have unlocked 26 of 33 recipes, and darn do I want those 7 recipes badly. It's amazing to see how frantic and stressed I get while playing the game and my hands tremble and I add the wrong sauce into my burger which ultimately VOIDS the burger. omg. Anyway, I've decided to save myself a premature heart attack for a bit and have moved on to play Lego Indiana Jones. It's really proving to be a fun and intriguing game with punching, shooting and adventure! (No, contrary to popular belief, I do not have violent tendencies.) I wish I had it on a bigger screen though! And in all complaining frenzy, my Plants vs. Zombies for Mac torrent isn't loading. Lol, imagine if I had to activate my Bootcamp to play games. Yes, other people load Bootcamp so that they can work on AutoCAD, and I load Bootcamp to play Plants vs. Zombies. Way to go, intellectual! :)

Alright, I'm done. That's a load off my shoulders :) Anyway, I also wish that I could be a leaf. Just thought you might like to know :)

4 comments:

  1. lemme guess, kai intro-ed to u that game huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope chin yaw and I did. So kai plays that too? Lol I didn't expect so many people actually loves it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no more space left for any programs that involve me using Bootcamp. D:

    ReplyDelete